[scribus-dev] Text-formatting

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:30:39 UTC 2012

hi

the workardound -- as you may already have found -- is to never start from
> the first char nor from the last char.
> set the pointer to the second or the one before the last one and start
> from there and then remove the extra chars
> if you do this you will lose productivity, but at least you will not go
> crazy :-)

hmmm, loosing productivity over a ong time makes you go crazy :P

> if you're interested in details i can tell you why this happens... but it
> may be tedious for you...
> if somebody reading this is interested in fixing it, i can give some ideas
> on how to fix it...

would be nice if someone picks this up :)

> let's hope that we will a much better behavior in scribus 1.6!

cheers

> ciao
> a.l.e

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|