[scribus-dev] Interface improvments

Peter Bartels froschdd at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 12 17:22:36 UTC 2012

I'm not the author of this screenshot, but I would prefer to see something like this (with another color scheme ;-).  Maybe it could be a part of a  discussion about improving the interface.

My single experience in programming is "GW-Basic", so I'm afraid, this wouldn't be very helpful ;-)
So I can only offer my encouragement concerning the usability.

Peter