[scribus-dev] could context menus digest Properties (without heartburn, heartache, or cardiac arrest)?

Michal Hlavatý hlavaty.michal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:56:58 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am working with Scribus for several hours a day and this proposal
frightened me. I am afraid this kind of work with Scribus would probably
kill program once and for all.

Are there any proposals of UI and how to work with Scribus? When I searched,
I found only a few UIs (wiki, bug tracker), and all of them were unusable.

Now, the Scribus UI is logical (good for beginners), but ineffective for work
(too many levels, unnecessary elements) and space-wasting.

We (couple of people) were working on a new design of Scribus UI, but now
it's suspended. We will work on that from the next month again. That's the
reason why I am writing :-).

Mike