[scribus-dev] could context menus digest Properties (without heartburn, heartache, or cardiac arrest)?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jun 22 14:55:11 UTC 2011

hi andreas,

> Can you explain how that works so we don't have to install mypaint to
> find out?

here a short screencast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9i1HreMGX0

as you see in the key-mon i just hit "v" to show the context menu and switch among the two dialogs.
dragging the mouse out of the dialog closes it.

a solution in scribus will look very different (and i hope that we won't use it to pick colors! :-) but i think that what martin has done is quite inspiring...

ciao
a.l.e