[scribus-dev] Paragraph Indentation Options in Scribus

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Aug 9 21:20:16 UTC 2011

On 08/09/2011 05:00 PM, Aidas Žandaris wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In Scribus window Properties (Text tab) not included any Paragraph Indentation option:
>      First Line Indent
>      Right [paragraph] indent
>      Left [paragraph] Indent
>      Space below [paragraph]
>      Space above [paragraph]
>
> May be you discussed about this?...
>
> Very very inconvenient work is with Scribus, when user want to made any small changes in some paragraph indentation...
> For each exception user must to define New Paragraph Style... No any exception... May be you know other way?
> In all my used desktop publishing systems (Indesign, QuarkXPress, ...) and Office programs (Word, OpenOffice.org etc.) very useful is Indentation Options...

It seems to me when you're doing these things you are applying a
paragraph style, but you're saying you want to apply a unique nameless
style, perhaps numerous times.

One thing to keep in mind is that you can import styles from other
documents. You might even create a document empty except for containing
a list of styles you could import, use, modify slightly, or delete as
desired.