[scribus-dev] Paragraph Indentation Options in Scribus

Aidas Žandaris aidas.zandaris at mii.vu.lt
Tue Aug 9 21:00:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

In Scribus window Properties (Text tab) not included any Paragraph Indentation option:
    First Line Indent
    Right [paragraph] indent
    Left [paragraph] Indent
    Space below [paragraph]
    Space above [paragraph]

May be you discussed about this?...

Very very inconvenient work is with Scribus, when user want to made any small changes in some paragraph indentation...
For each exception user must to define New Paragraph Style... No any exception... May be you know other way?
In all my used desktop publishing systems (Indesign, QuarkXPress, ...) and Office programs (Word, OpenOffice.org etc.) very useful is Indentation Options...

I suggest to include Paragraph Indentation options to window Properties :)

Sincerely

Aidas
Lithuanian Scribus UI translator

----

Aidas Žandaris
Bendrųjų reikalų skyriaus vedėjas
Vilniaus universiteto Matematikos ir informatikos institutas
Akademijos g. 4, LT-08663 Vilnius
aidas.zandaris at mii.vu.lt