[scribus-dev] Scribus documentation translations temporarily removed from builds

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Nov 29 00:49:04 CET 2010

On 11/28/2010 05:43 PM, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> 2010/11/28 Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com <mailto:gpittman at iglou.com>>
>

> What about a multi-media publication that would allow online help to be
> printed? The source is always the web.

I think we have to consider this for 2 reasons, though my idea would be
a book with some additional web-based material:

1) we have to somehow set a limit on the size of the book, to control
expenses and the final cost of the book, and

2) we would have more options as far as content, size, color, and more
numerous examples.