[scribus-dev] visual update for 1.4

David Bolack dbolack at electricmulch.com
Mon Dec 6 08:32:32 CET 2010

On 12/03/2010 05:46 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> personally, i'd prefer to focus the UI work on 1.5svn. there are lot of
> tweaks to be done (some of which depend on bigger code base clean up)
> and i don't have the feeling that pushing new icons into 1.4 will allow
> such a terrific advance in the UI experience.

I have to agree with this. If the new "This is where we're trying to go"
communication thing works, it gives you a much better feedback cycle
than we could ever get just on the mailing list.

As much as I loathe the "new media" of blogging and such ( I'm that dude
that just doesn't get why so many people think they are actually that
interesting ) it certainly works well as a sounding board with an active
community and is a good way to frequently demonstrate the project isn't
dead.