[scribus-dev] scribus compilation error

ajay kumar ajaykumar25182 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:33:36 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I am compiling scribus source code 1.3.3.13 with using QT 3.3.4 on linux.now
i am getting error in plugins. there is one folder scripter2 which is show
some file & library (BOOST & PYTHON) which is i am allready installd on my
computer but i am facing the same problen each and every time. Below is list
of errors for your information:-

plugins/scriptplugin/scripter2/scripter2_base.cpp:11: error: `boost' has not
been declared
plugins/scriptplugin/scripter2/scripter2_base.cpp:11: error: `python' is not
a namespace-name
plugins/scriptplugin/scripter2/scripter2_base.cpp:11: error: expected
namespace-name before ';' token
plugins/scriptplugin/scripter2/scripter2_base.cpp:43: error: expected
constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
plugins/scriptplugin/scripter2/scripter2_base.cpp: In function `void
scripter2_init()':
plugins/scriptplugin/scripter2/scripter2_base.cpp:84: error: `initscribus2'
was not declared in this scope
make: *** [scripter2_base.o] Error 1
[root at localhost scribus]#

Kindly let me know the suitable process to resolve this serious errors. your
positive response would be higly appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regard's
Ajay kumar

--