[scribus-dev] Scribus in MFC

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Mon Jun 1 17:49:45 CEST 2009

In this case it *is* a derivative work.

> Anyway, I am willing to give the whole project under the GPL license.

That would only be possible if you can distribute prof-uis under a
GPL-compatible license (doesnt look like it) or if all authors of the
original work give their consent to make an exception for prof-uis.

Personally I'd prefer if we could incorporate the necessary changes in our
Qt4 version of Scribus, so that everyone profits from your improvements. And
I'm quite interested in seeing your code! I didn't think it was possible to
replace Scribus's GUI so easily.

/Andreas