[scribus] Made with Scribus

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Jan 16 22:38:47 UTC 2023

Hi perro,

Great! There are some issues with the wiki at present. It was transferred over to a new site, and from my experience isn't working right as far as trying to add new content -- for example I had trouble uploading images.
Unfortunately, the main devs are quite busy, and may not have much time to fix the issues, but hopefully they will be getting around to it some time soon.

Greg