[scribus] [Scribus 1.5.8 (!) | Linux Mint 20.3] Police AR CENA

Vincent Permaculture vinz.permaculture57 at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:34:08 UTC 2023

Hi there!
Well, I try it in english today.
First of all: I upgraded to version 1.5.8! Some functions I reported for the 1.5.5 have been improved, in fact! Thanks a lot to the developpers!

To the point discussed with Silvain Dupertuis:
the problem seemed to be solved... but came again today (with version 1.5.8), with the ArCena font (see the scrot* on Silvain's NextCloud and the font file).
*NB: there are 2 other non recognised fonts this time... probably because I used an other PC recently. I'll install it (when I'll have found out how to).

Thanks again, have a nice sunday!
Vincent

Envoyé avec la messagerie sécurisée Proton Mail.