[scribus] Align Text Justified Failing at Bottom of Frame

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:32:41 UTC 2022

Hi Matt,

looking at your screenshot, left page. I'd say the lines at the bottom are
not "in line", just look at the space below the last lines.
I'd suggest to use "Align to Baseline Grid" (you use "fixed linespacing").
If you use it, the last line of a column will not move too near to text
textbox bottom border.

Best regards,
Andreas