[scribus] Scribus becoming un-useable with a magazine

Ingo Wichmann iw-listen at villa-vogelsang.de
Sun Oct 24 20:06:46 UTC 2021

Hi Jeroen,

> I am in contact with a sponsor willing to pay someone to fix this so
> the quality of open source software increases.

I am a member of the German Unix User Group (GUUG), and we can sponsor
such efforts.

What we need is a rough plan that describes the problem. And how it can
be solved. Preferably with a few steps outling the plan and how much
time and effort these steps take.

Regards,

Ingo

--
Linuxhotel GmbH, Geschäftsführer Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Wichmann
HRB 20463 Amtsgericht Essen, UStID DE 814 943 641