[scribus] spell checker Scribus1.5.6.1

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:23:30 UTC 2021

Thanks  you everyone for your assistance on this.

The profile file showed the correct library, but the program kept showing
the german one. for some reason.  I renamed the file, and when scribus was
loaded the new profile showed the correct one, as did the program.

I have always thought scribus lacked a spell checker.  I have in the past
used the text editor, copied the text to Libre office, and run that
checker, and then reversed the process.  Works well, but a but cumbersome.
I was therefore hoping the internal checker would be simpler.  I appreciate
this is an early effort but there is some room to go before it is a good
alternative.

Thanks again for your assistance.  Scribus is an excellent program and the
effort of some many people is appreciated.

Phil
Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson
Wellington
New Zealand