[scribus] I am new to Scribus: interested to know if Scribus has options for automatically creating references, index, footnotes, endnotes, bibliography, glossary based on my inputs

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Sat Aug 21 18:03:35 UTC 2021

If you need an index with reference to pages,
I doubt that it will be easy or even possible with Scribus

Personally, I would rather use a text editor like LibreOffice
Then, if you need fancy formatting around your text,
and/or printer-ready PDF of the book with cropmarks,
it would be possible to place pages into Scribus
as PDF exported from LibreOffice...

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335