[scribus] I am new to Scribus: interested to know if Scribus has options for automatically creating references, index, footnotes, endnotes, bibliography, glossary based on my inputs

Susmita/Rajib bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 16:10:15 UTC 2021

Thank you, Mr. Pittman, for replying to my email with a lot of information.

So is there an option to have a list of words fed into scribus as a
separate text file and have that list as Index? Yes, references,
bibliography, et al, have to be entered manually. But any shortcuts
available to make the work easier?

Thank you once more.

Best.

Rajib