[scribus] Problem embedding fonts in pdf and workaround

Ryan Johnson rj.amdphreak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:39:52 UTC 2020

Q: "Why are you not using the 1.5 series..."

A: "(the most recent version provided for Fedora)".

People shouldn't need to install an unstable version of software to get
proper functionality. As a general rule, the Linux ecosystem is so
typically unstable that using stable packages is a necessity for keeping
things working.

--
Ryan Johnson
Free Software Foundation