[scribus] Odd font issue

Jonas Bechtel post at jbechtel.de
Thu Oct 22 20:49:17 UTC 2020

As TO didn't tell whether fonts are installed on the operating system _and/or_ available on Scribus, here some proposal:

On Debian distribution, there's "font-manager" package (from http://fontmanager.github.io/).

Can you then tell us:

Is the font available in Font Manager? (Do NOT add font repositories, Font Manager shows the present fonts automatically)
Is the font available in Scribus font list?

Typically you can install fonts in ~/.fonts (it is not good for security that this possibility exists, but good for testing), so you may try to copy font there if it is not present in Font Manager.

Best Regards
 Jonas

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:12:57 +0200
Bert Driehuis <driehuis at playbeing.org> wrote with subject