[scribus] [style names]

Jean Ghali jghali at libertysurf.fr
Sun May 17 11:32:49 UTC 2020

Le 17/05/2020 à 10:17, JLuc a écrit :
> In recent svn versions of scribus, both paragraph and characters style names sometime
> appear in the property palette within [ ].
>
> Could a developper explain exactly when these [ ] do appear and are there consequences ?
> Or should we be warned of something special in such cases ?

When no style has been applied locally by the user, Scribus will now display the name of
the style from which text inherits properties inside brackets. In most cases, this will
probably be the default paragraph style or default character style, however if a style has
been applied directly to a text box, this might be something different. Consequences : none.

Jean