[scribus] Help.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Jun 12 13:39:32 UTC 2020

On 6/12/20 7:43 AM, Wena Parry wrote:
> Thank you very much Greg,
>
> I have been working on a book in the early version of Scsibus, I am gaing to update the book to the 1.5.3 to see if I can get a better job.
>
> One of the good things in the old version is that it offer some paterns like A4 and A5 book in landscape and but the 1.5.3 only gibes me the choice of mesuerment.

HI Wena,

I'm not sure what you mean -- the New Document dialog, just like previous ones, will let you select A4 or A5, and Landscape mode.
One thing that has changed is that your old preferences from 1.4.x are not used by 1.5.x Scribus versions. Go to File > Preferences, then click Page Sizes. What you do here is pick the page sizes you want to see in the New Document dialog, which go in the Active Sizes list. Use the right-arrow to move selected sizes over to the right.

Greg