[scribus] Lighten dark colors

Bert Driehuis driehuis at playbeing.org
Fri Jul 10 10:00:20 UTC 2020

If your printer is an offset outfit, chances are they are using
Fogra39. You probably don't have a cheap way to do a trial print, do
you?

Don't know an answer to your question, but using ImgeMagick to fix up
jpg colors will significantly reduce image quality, so figuring out
the ICC profile is your best bet.

With kind regards,

Bert Driehuis