[scribus] Tables in 1.5.6svn

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Thu Jan 9 03:38:16 UTC 2020

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 09:09:53 -0500
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> dijo:

>One thing I would warn you about is that the font rendering, when you
>look at the final PDF generated by Scribus, is distinctly inferior in
>Render frames. In particular, comparing a PDF generated from LaTeX
>outside of Scribus to using a render frame, it looks pretty shabby to
>me.

I am under the impression (a very dim impression) that you can set the
resolution in the preamble for the document. But I don't know where the
preamble to a Latex table is located in a render frame. That may be a
good thing, as I don't know much about what to put in a preamble
anyway. I'd be willing to spend the time to learn, however, if it would
help.