[scribus] Proper setup for a book

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Thu Feb 27 14:55:00 UTC 2020

Normally, you *do not have to put internal bleed*.
If a picture (or another element) gets right to the inner border of the page, it should be
cropped just at the border of the paper.
The only exception being if you want a picture to extend on two adjacent pages, but this
would be reliable only in case this is the middle page of a "signature" - for exemple, if
they are printed as group of 16 pages, that would be p.8-9, 24-25, 40-41, etc., and even
though, a part of the picture would be hidden by the binding...

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335