[scribus] Scripter setFontFeatures usage

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Feb 23 23:13:03 UTC 2020

On 2/23/20 4:30 PM, Victor / tokiop wrote:

> Regarding "font features", I wrongly tested with setFontFeatures("bold") which doesn't seem to be supported, but setFontFeatures("underline") looks like it should be supported but not added with the correct attribute name.

At least with the documentation for createCharStyle(), "fontfeatures" include ligatures, script position (e.g. superscript), capitals, numerals, numeral width, numeral fractions, numeral zero, and style sets.
What are called "features" are inherit, bold, italics, underline, underlinewords, strike, superscript, subscript, outline, shadowed, allcaps, smallcaps. The ones here that seem to be duplicates of fontfeatures are, I presume, artificially created superscripts (for example), rather than a unique glyph.

Greg