[scribus] export part of a page

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Feb 5 14:46:46 UTC 2020

On 2/2/20 7:50 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 2/2/20 11:39 AM, Uwe Saßnowski wrote:
>> Hello Greg,
>> thank you for your answer. Yes it is a 3-fold page. It is created as one
>> wide page in Scribus 1.5.x. I dont have 3 individual pages. I have a 2
>> page Scribus document for folding into 6 (2x3) pages with a total width
>> of 588 mm (please see attached). Each Scribus page have 3 single
>> sections / pages between 188 and 210 mm. To export the left single page
>> I set the width of the page to 188 mm at page properties. Then I can
>> export the left section. But how to export the middle section and right
>> section of the Scribus page?

Hi Uwe,

If you wanted to just follow along the way that you have done the left section, you could adjust the page width for the width of the middle section, then select all the sections (which you can easily achieve with Edit > Select All) and then in Properties adjust the X-Pos to the necessary negative value to place the middle section on your smaller page. Do the same for the right section.

Greg