[scribus] export part of a page

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Feb 2 14:16:53 UTC 2020

On 2/2/20 1:02 AM, Uwe Saßnowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like to export a part of a page only. From one page I like to export 3
> single pages (left, middle, right). Is it possible? Thanks for your help!

Hi Uwe,

I presume you're talking about 3-fold pages and Scribus 1.4.x, since this feature no longer exists in the 1.5.x series.
Although it may sound like a 3-fold page is a single page divided into 3 parts, these are actually 3 individual pages that happen to be displayed side-by-side.
If you printed them out on your own printer they would print out as individual pages.
When you export, just select the appropriate page under Export Range in the export dialog, 1 for left, 2 for middle, 3 for right.

Greg