[scribus] export part of a page

Jonas Bechtel post at jbechtel.de
Sun Feb 2 09:27:09 UTC 2020

Dear Uwe,

the size of the exported page will always be exactly what you have set
up in page properties dialoge.

You can disable objects (text frames, images) from being exported by
the selection of the printer button in the object properties pane.
This is where you also can flip and lock the object and lock the
object size. It belongs to the geometry options.

In the export dialog you can choose which full pages you want to
export.

Does this answer your question? I hope I understood it right.

BR
 Jonas

On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 07:02:09 +0100
Uwe Saßnowski <uwesassnowski at web.de> wrote with subject