[scribus] a billboard

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Fri Aug 28 13:29:57 UTC 2020

> Would you like to share a few details on how you got your design from
> Scribus unto the building please? When I zoom in, I see that some canvas
> or tarp-like material is suspended in a frame-structure.

I have no idea how they did what was shown here, but I do know my dad
used to help this company design their printer (my dad owned a fine
mechanical workshop until he retired a few years ago). If I understand
right, their printer works like an inkjet, but like airbrushes for
nozzles.

https://www.bigimagesystems.com/

So there are companies out there that can print large stuff. But those
printers are not 300 DPI but more like 15 DPI. But you use them as a
normal printer, just open a PDF and print.

/Peter