[scribus] New UK Magazine made with Scribus

Kidlington Voice Online louise.lloyd at kvoice.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 10:45:15 UTC 2020

Dear Scribus Users

NEW UK MAGAZINE MADE WITH SCRIBUS

I've used Scribus V1.5.5 to make this entire magazine including its
cover and all contents: A4-Paperback 50+ pages. I've taught myself to
use Scribus over the past 6-weeks and I've produced this new magazine
with it. It's called 'KVOICE Magazine' and I am particularly delighted
with Scribus' facility to handle text justification extremely well. I am
very sorry that I cannot give all Scribus users a copy of this printed
magazine for free, but it is available for purchase for £10.00 GBP from
the UK if anyone would like a copy for their reference or for Scribus
demonstration purposes. I have acknowledged my use of Scribus V1.5.5 in
the introduction of the printed magazine itself, so I hope this will
help to spread the word! You can contact me, or you can see the new
magazine advertised online here: https://www.kvoice.co.uk

With every good wish to all Scribus users and developers everywhere,
from a very grateful beginner here in Oxford UK.

Louise

--
Louise Lloyd
Publishing Director
louise.lloyd at kvoice.co.uk
KIDLINGTON VOICE ONLINE
Promoting Enterprise in the Local Community
https://www.kvoice.co.uk