[scribus] Variable OpenType font support? Bahnschrift.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Apr 29 22:06:18 UTC 2020

On 4/29/20 4:58 PM, Jonathan Kreider wrote:
> I recently discovered the Bahnschrift font on my Windows 10 computer.
> However, it's not really usable in Scribus b/c Scribus doesn't seem to
> support it's use as of 1.5.5.
>
> Can anyone confirm or deny or suggest a workaround?

Hi Jonathan,

I just went to https://ufonts.com/download/bahnschrift.html
and downloaded bahnschrift.ttf and it seems to work fine with my Scribus 1.5.6svn on Linux.
I started Scribus from the command line, and didn't get any messages about Bahnschrift.

Maybe your Bahnschrift is an older version?

Greg