[scribus] Problems with PDF Export

sandra.girsch at aon.at sandra.girsch at aon.at
Sat Apr 25 07:06:57 UTC 2020

Dear Scribus Users!

  I am a new user of Scribus and I am a big fan of this application so far. Now i wanted to export my first PDF. And for some reason, the background is missing in the PDF. I thought it might be, because of some wrong settings. After endless trying, I opened a completely new document, created a small sqaure, coloured it, exported it. It was there in PDF. Then i made it bigger, covered the whole page. When I exported it this time as a PDF, it was gone. All I got was a white sheet. It didn't matter if it was a text field, an image frame or a painted object, everytime it was gone when i made it big enough.

  So the problem is, whenever I make objects so big, that they come close to or are bigger than the margins, they are not there in the PDF export.

  Does anyone have any suggestions?
  A big thank you in advance,

  Sandra Girsch