[scribus] Double page spread

Šarūnas sarunas at mailbox.org
Thu Apr 9 13:23:55 UTC 2020

On 4/9/20 8:45 AM, Colm O'Neill wrote:
> Thanks Šarūnas, I see this option, however, when I use it, (both Facing
> Page Right and Facing Page Left) the pdf is still exported in single
> pages. Is this possibly including some sort of instruction for the PDF
> reader to parse ?
>
> Or could this be a bug in my version of Scribus ? I'm on 1.5.5

I'm using 1.5.5, and it puts “/PageLayout /TwoColumnRight” into exported
PDF. In my tests, most PDF viewers obey the instruction, including Adobe
Reader. Some still display the first page on the left. Some ignore and
use their own preference, however, — there probably isn't much a PDF
authoring application can do here…

Šarūnas
math.dartmouth.edu/~sarunas