[scribus] Double page spread

Colm O'Neill mail at colm.be
Thu Apr 9 12:45:38 UTC 2020

Thanks Šarūnas, I see this option, however, when I use it, (both Facing
Page Right and Facing Page Left) the pdf is still exported in single
pages. Is this possibly including some sort of instruction for the PDF
reader to parse ?

Or could this be a bug in my version of Scribus ? I'm on 1.5.5

Thanks !

Colm

--

Colm O'Neill | BE +32478479350 | IE +353(0)834 35 86 72 | mail at colm.be