[scribus] how to not-print master pages

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Apr 1 17:29:30 UTC 2020

Hi list,

long time no write, but it just means that all is working just fine.

Master pages are also working fine here, using versions 1.5.4 and 1.5.5.

Just finished layouting a longer document with very colourful headers
and borders. Now hoping to print or rather PDF-export without the master
pages. And then shoot from our office printer.

Why? Because the master pages have been done first and are right now
correct. But they use up a lot of expensive toner, and at the moment we
are concentrating on the text.

In the layers window I cannot see the master pages. This is the place
where typically I temporarily un-print certain elements.

Please send your ideas, I might use this again and again, once I found a
working solution.

Thank you,

Martin

--