[scribus] I have a problem exporting from Scribus

Holger Wästlund holger.wastlund at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:06:30 UTC 2019

Hi both of you,

Thank you for your kindness to answer and comment on my question.

When I got the problem, I used the font Arial. Now I have changed the font in the complete book to Calibri, and the problem is thereby solved. When I now export the pdf-file, there is no problem at all. That shows that you are right when you say that the size of the pdf-file has nothing to do with the problem.

I still do not know why there is a problem with one font and not with another, but as long as the problem is solved, I will not dig any deeper in this.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Holger, living in Sweden