[scribus] images: fitting and filling the frame

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Mar 12 17:37:53 UTC 2019

Le 08/03/2019 à 16:07, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> Here's my solution to accomplish this:
> 	- Scale image to frame size - proportional
> 	- Set Adjust Frame to Image
> 	- Move the frame as needed for desired alignment

sometime this might be very nice and efficient.

Sometime however, i want
to not loose a single mm of an image on one of its side
and not have a single fraction of white space on that border neither.

When this is the left or top side, fine, i set the x or y to 0
But when it is the right or bottom side, i'd be happy to benefit of ale's proposed feature

> If you make margins and guides sticky you can easily align a frame to them.

Not sure what you mean, but my example is not about frame position in page :
it's about inside position of image in frame.

JL