[scribus] Image issues

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jan 4 10:00:18 UTC 2019

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 21:03:02 +0100
JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:

> >> I requested this to be optionaly checked :
> >> https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=12480
>
> > rather then fill the preflight verifier
> > with information that does not directly concern the print
> > workflow.
>
> A document's life doesnt stop when the first PDF is issued.
> Many documents have several re-editions.

yes, you're 100% right. but as far as i understand it, the preflight
verifier has been created to ensure the creation of good pdfs.
overloading it with other tasks might not be beneficial for the user.

at that step in the workflows, all the user should care is that the PDF
will be correct. and that's already a hard enough task!
let's get her to keep the focus on that.

ciao
a.l.e