[scribus] Image issues

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jan 2 07:07:50 UTC 2019

hi john laurence

> I proposed and developed a solution (additive and would not break
> existing code) to this very problem about two years ago (using
> relative *and* full path attributes) and the consensus was this was
> not needed or desirable.

personally, i would love to have scribus to optionally make sure that
all inks are relative by forcing all paths to link to something inside
of a project directory.

that would enable -- among other things -- that people can collaborate
(sequentially) on a project that is on a file server.

on the other side, the details matter. since you don't link to the
proposal you did two years ago, it's hard to say if the details of your
solution were something i would have liked...

any link?

ciao
a.l.e