[scribus] Two Questions

Ian Whitfield whitfield at datomail.co.za
Fri Dec 6 10:48:53 UTC 2019

Thanks Greg

I appreciate the come-back!!

But I'm unable to find the 'Image Tools' you mention. I'm using Scribus
1.4.8, which is the latest in my Repo (PClinuxOS). Is this why I can't
find it??

I DO like what you tell me about 'Text Annotation' - It sounds like just
what I'm looking for. Can you please explain how this is done or point
me to a Tutorial?

Thanks again - appreciated!!