[scribus] How to select line (or other object) under guide line?

Rodrigo Severo rsev at pm.me
Fri Dec 6 09:47:08 UTC 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, December 5, 2019 7:50 PM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> On 12/5/19 11:22 AM, Rodrigo Severo wrote:

There is one other situation (which I actually also faced when I decided to post this thread's original message) where this issue is relevant: when you have a rectangle below 4 guides.

When dealing with the rectangle, it's harder to use the click and drap selection method as easily you end up selecting things you don't want to.

Rodrigo