[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 133, Issue 9

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Apr 22 15:00:15 UTC 2019

hi

> On 4/22/19 8:35 AM, Kevin Ryan wrote:
> > Gregory, thank you for tips- sadly it didn’t work... the font
> > special characters are still showing up as squares... it’s from a
> > font called maestro percussion that came with my Finale demo...
> >

> That means you can't use that font, at least for those characters.

i don't know, that tip looks a bit strange to me.

as far as i know, the story editor can show characters that scribus
cannot show.

i have found a "maestro percussion" online and it seems to be a ttf
font, so it should work in sccribus...
but you might want to tell us where you got the font and which is the
character that your trying to output...

ciao
a.l.e