[scribus] How to assign .sla to a new Scribus version?

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Oct 8 23:11:35 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

If you're in the Windows Explorer, right-click on a 1.5.x SLA file and select "Open with" in the Context Menu. If you have both 1.4.7 and 1.5.4 installed, you can choose one of both options. If you also need the improvements in 1.5.5svn, you need to select this particular version by adding the path to it by selecting another app.

The Context Menu of Windows Explorer also provides the option to make your selection the default for all SLA files.

HTH,
Christoph