[scribus] question about tables: changing properties.

Sergio Spina sergio.am.spina at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:29:12 UTC 2018

Hi Ale.

1) Let me say as friendly as I can: I know my project better than you, and
I think that for my project scribus is good enough.

2) I have a lot of issues. But in the style manager, in the table styles
interface, there is nothing but two color commands. The same in the cell
style interface, as you can see in the image (scribus 1.5.4 28-04-2018
C--T-F-C1.14.6-64bit GhostScript 9.18).
[image: screen01.png]
3) Thank for you help offer; I know how to write a script with python, but
it is not the right tool for my problem.