[scribus] page | import messes up formatting

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Nov 18 22:22:23 UTC 2018

Styles are not well managed during page import or copy'n'paste across document
or when scrapbook copying when the copied element comes from another document that uses other style definitions
(and it's one of the most annoying bugs : cf https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11420 and
https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11814 )
Generaly speaking, best is to avoid copying or importing any element or page from other document.
Depending on your workflow there might be some workarounds.

JLuc