[scribus] the inofficial scribus planet

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 13 14:38:57 UTC 2018

hi

a few years with manuel we created a scribus planet, with an overview
of what is happening in the scribus online communities:

http://impagina.org/planet/

i have not touched at it for a while and a few feed creators did not
work anymore.

now, i've fixed most of them, and removed the ones that cannot work
anymore or won't be updated anymore (gsoc blog from 2012...).

one thing is still open: how to pull in what happens on the inofficial
facebook groups / pages.

i fear that i will have to do a second scraping session for it... like
i had to do for getting the information for the mailing list (since
gmane has disappeared and i could not find anybody else providing rss
feeds for mailing lists...)

if anybody has links that are missing or wants to help getting the
facebook feed creator to work, just ping me!

ciao
a.l.e