[scribus] HKS colours

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu May 24 14:21:11 UTC 2018

On 05/24/2018 09:51 AM, Viktor Trojanovic wrote:

> [...]

Hi Viktor,

This is one of the mysteries of the universe, probably a legacy from the
selfish behavior of companies.

Meanwhile, it is possible to go to freieFarbe's website and download a
zip file of swatches you can use in Scribus. There is one in XML for
1.4.x, and another in SBZ for 1.5.x:

https://www.freiefarbe.de/en/thema-farbe/software/

Go down to the Open Colour Systems Collection files. After unzipping,
copy the color systems you want to the swatches folder in Scribus. (In
total there are 378 of them)

Greg