[scribus] Load text on-the-fly from external file?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Mar 23 08:55:59 UTC 2018

Le 22/03/2018 à 08:30, ale rimoldi a écrit :
> syncing text with a markdown source would be wonderful, and i'm ready
> to discuss with other programmers, how to get his done in scribus.

There are some reports about this :
https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1791

Not specifically about markdow, but markdown fits very well in this proposition.

I've also explored ideas on how it could work :
https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10651

« Proposition : lets call these text frames 'sourced text frames'. »

It explores solutions for « When to sync and how to secure workflow and prevent access conflict ? »

« this request is intended toward enabling basic cooperation
using some cloud storage for the file bits. »

JLuc