[scribus] ?= Scripting questio

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jun 28 22:38:27 UTC 2018

On 06/28/2018 04:44 PM, Ralf Mattes wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018 22:40 CEST, Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> schrieb:
>

>> While I am at it, our wiki is currently very broken and I’m looking for another solution. Possibly XWiki or just a fresh instance of MediaWiki. Not sure yet.
>
> While at it - who has editing permissions in the wiki? How to get write permissions? I'd be more than happy
> to bring certain info up to date.

Anybody, basically. YOu need to get an account:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Your_first_Scribus_Wiki_article

As Craig says, the thought is to switch from MediaWiki. All sorts of
indexes are not updating like they should, and when I edit a page and
save it, the page goes blank. If I click the Reload button it will then
show the new edits, but it's frustrating.

Greg