[scribus] Scripting question

Václav Šmilauer eu at doxos.eu
Thu Jun 28 08:19:16 UTC 2018

Hi Ralf,

I implemented that function (getStyle, which complements existing
setStyle) for my own needs, in this commit:
https://github.com/eudoxos/scribus/commit/27be147502016b11599ecf5401444b6d9344ffa8
. The code is in my github repo at https://github.com/eudoxos/scribus/,
the pull request is https://github.com/scribusproject/scribus/pull/90
(it also includes text on cyclic paths) but it seems to have been
ignored since it was created.

If you want to use (compile) that branch, you are welcome. If anyone
with the right permissions can look at the PR and integrate it into the
codebase, that would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Vaclav